* important subjects
- Before applying for withdrawal, it is necessary to submit identification information and other information and to confirm your identity.
- All accounts must be turned off before applying for withdrawal. If it is ON, you cannot withdraw.
1: Click "Transfer"> "Withdraw" on the left menu.
2: Currently, Please select your favorite withdrawal method.
- Bitwallet: You can withdraw via Bitwallet. Please refer to the withdrawal method (Bitwallet) for the manual.
- Bank Wire International: You can withdraw via bank. Please refer to the withdrawal method (Bank Wire International) for the manual.
- Cryptocurrency: You can withdraw with Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, USDT Crypto (this page).
3: You can withdraw with Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, USDT Crypto
- In Account, select the wallet account from which you want to withdraw.
- Select the currency to withdraw.
- Please enter the amount you wish to withdraw in the space on the right with half-width numbers.
- Click the “Send” button.
- A withdrawal application email will be sent to the registered email address.
- Withdrawal procedure.
- A withdrawal completion email will be sent to your email address.
- Click “My Account” on the left menu to check withdrawal.
- MMake sure that you have paid out from "Balance" or "Statement".
- The currency of the withdrawal wallet account and the withdrawal currency cannot be different currencies.
- For withdrawals in non-operating currencies, the amount converted at the rate of the withdrawal date will be reflected in the account.
- Withdrawal fees, please check each settlement method.
- Deposit fees will be deducted from the withdrawal amount.
- In addition to withdrawal fees, there may be bank fees on intermediate banks and remittance banks.
- We do not accept remittances to third parties to comply with anti-money laundering rules.
- The withdrawal of funds must match the name of the account holder. No withdrawals will be accepted except in the name of the individual.
- Please note that withdrawals via Bitwallet, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and USDT are limited to the deposit amount.