1: Click “Transfer”> “Deposit” in the left menu.
2: Please choose your favorite payment method.
- Bitwallet: You can deposit via Bitwallet (this page).
- Bank Wire International: You can deposit via bank. Please refer to the deposit method (Bank Wire International) for the manual.
- Bank Wire Local Japan: Deposits can be made via banks in Japan. Please refer to the payment method (Bank Wire Local Japan) for the manual.
- Cryptocurrency: You can deposit with Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, USDT Crypto. Please refer to the payment method (Cryptocurrency) for the manual.
3: Bitwallet: Deposit via Bitwallet
- In Account, select the wallet account you want to deposit.
- Select the currency to deposit and enter the amount in the space on the right with half-width numbers.
- Enter the registered e-mail account of your Bitwallet.
- Click the “Send” button.
- A deposit application email will be sent to the registered email address.
- Please send money from Bitwallet to the e-mail address of Bitwallet described in the deposit application e-mail.
- A payment completion email will be sent to your email address.
- Click “My Account” on the left menu to confirm payment.
- Please confirm that you have received money from "Balance" or "Statement".
- If you deposit your Wallet account in a currency other than USD, please convert it to USD first.
- Transfer funds to the account under transfer (transfer between accounts).
- Be sure to agree to LPOA. Even if the deposit is completed, it cannot be reflected in your account.
- The currency of the destination Wallet account and the currency of the deposit cannot be different.
- Please check each payment method for the deposit fee.
- Deposit fee etc. will be deducted from the deposit amount.
- In addition to the deposit fee, there may be bank fees etc. of the intermediate bank or the remittance bank side.
- We do not accept remittances from third parties to comply with anti-money laundering rules.
- Deposit of funds must match the name of the account holder. No deposits can be accepted except in the name of the person.
- Please note that withdrawals via Bitwallet, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and USDT are limited to the deposit amount.
- The actual operation is done in USD. If you have deposited your Wallet account in a currency other than USD, you will need to first convert it to USD and then transfer it to your working account.